Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

I called in “sick” today
I deserved some time on my own you see?
I’ve been workin’ so hard
I needed to kick back and just be ME!

I’ll get up late to start
And, will plan on doing nothing at all !
If I go ANY place
It’ll be no further than I can crawl !

No need to put on clothes
My nightgown and housecoat suit me just fine!
And, whatever I do
This day is most importantly ALL mine!

So, sit back and watch me
While I experience a day of bliss
Compared to my REAL life..
It doesn’t get any better than this!

@Copyright Scarlet's Rhymes - The above and all poetry and pictures posted on this site can not to be copied or reproduced in any manner on the World Wide Web or any any published form without the written permission of the author/creator at mjktjax@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yea!!!! I love it, sounds a bit familiar, Hahahahaha!!! All the best. Ned