Saturday, August 11, 2007

THE WATER LILY'S SMILE

A very nice water lily sitting in a pond
I thought I’d take a picture
Zooming in very tight to see it close
I captured it right there

Days went by and I never looked at it
Still sitting in my camera
Soon forgotten and blended with other ones
Pictures to see some time soon

Time on my hands helped me remember it
I wondered about the pic
So I put the cable into the computer
And, watched as the pictures moved

There before me was such awesome beauty
No picture .. a grand painting!
Streaks of watercolors bathed over it
The lily was brought to life!

How did I take such an amazing shot?
I’m no great photographer
Perhaps Mother Nature knows cameras
And, the water lily’s smile

@2007 Scarlet's Rhymes - The above and all pictures and poetry on this Blog cannot be copied and produced on the World Wide Web or any other published form without the written permission of the writer/creater at scarlet@rhymecreek.com

No comments: