Sunday, September 17, 2006

LET'S PRETEND THAT I DON'T CARE

Do I really need to know all that?
All of the sorted details?
I'd be happy in ignorance
Letting sanity prevail

The bad guys are always out there
I will be careful, I swear
No need to broadcast all the plans
Let's pretend that I don't care!

You go do what needs to be done
Update me if there's a need
Knowing every ear is open
I beg you to please take heed

Then, someday we can talk it out
I'll heave a sigh of gladness
When you tell what you did do
To stop off of the madness

@Copyright 2006 Scarlet's Rhymes - The above and all poetry and pictures posted on this site cannot be copied or reproduced in any manner on the world wide web or any other published form without the written permission of the author/creator at scarlet@rhymecreek.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your insight is impeccable, nice work, keep it coming. Huggs Ned

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.