Friday, May 19, 2006

EASTER LILIES IN MAY?

Look at you! Beautiful Easter lilies!
Brightly blooming in my yard!
But, why couldn’t you have bloomed at Easter?
Hey.. would that have been so hard?
I guess Mother Nature had other plans
Saving your beauty for May
That’s fine with me I love having you here
Blossoming in full array
I’ve taken a lot of pictures of you
In case you aren’t here next year
But, I’ll be hoping that you do show up
I won’t care when you appear
Look at you! Beautiful Easter lilies
How lucky I am to see
This most special flower garden in May
Showing off in front of me!
@Copyright 2006 Scarlet's Rhymes - The above and all poetry and pictures posted on this site cannot be copied or reproduced in any manner on the World Wide Web or any other publ ished form without the written permission of the author/creator at mjktjax@yahoo.com

No comments: