Sunday, April 01, 2007

LOTTERY WINNER !!

For the first time in my life I have a great plan
I know exactly what I will do
I have never won a large some of money
So, I’m happy that I’m lucky too

Those lottery numbers all lined up for me
It was certainly more than a shock
By the time I stopped yelling and screaming
They had heard me around the block

I will be buying clothes for all of the trips
Spending free because there are no rules
Bragging is fun when you win all those millions
However, this is just April Fool!
@Copyright 2007 - Scarlet's Rhymes - The above and all writings and pictures on this site cannot be published on the World Wide Web or on any other public form without the written permission of the author/creator at scarlet@rhymecreek.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April Fools Day is one of my favorite holidays and this is just a perfect read for the day. Thanks so much for my April Fools Day fix.