Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss Me .. I'm not Irish!

Lots of rhymes have been written
About St. Patrick’s Day!
The Irish in their wisdom
Know just what words to say!

How do I match the rhymin’
The wishes sweetly done
Of pots of gold and rainbows
I’m just not the right one!

It’s not that I don’t like it
I wear a green shirt too
If there’s a green beer for me
I’ll share a toast with you

True, if I could match what’s done
I’d write for you a wish
St. Patrick’s Day IS for all
Kiss me .. I’m NOT Irish!

@Copyright Scarlet's Rhymes - The above and all poetry and pictures posted on this site can not to be copied or reproduced in any manner on the World Wide Web or any any published form without the written permission of the author/creator at mjktjax@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Sir Calvin Fuller said...

I really liked that one Scarlet, keepem' coming

Anonymous said...

Well done, your on a roll kid, keep em comin' Hugs Ned